Our Marketing Team operates out of Los Angeles, California.
Join our creative team in sunny Los Angeles.
Perks & Benefits at Simple Feast US
At Simple Feast we believe that you need to be at your best to do your best. So, we make the well-being of our employees a key priority by offering competitive perks & benefits:
- Healthcare: We offer Healthcare, Vision and Dental Insurance for all of our employees and dependents
- Financial: Besides a life insurance, we also contribute to a 401K plan for every employee, regardless of your contribution
- Leave: We wanted to bring a piece of our European standards and values to the US, so we created very competitive Maternity & Paternity Leave Policy with generous paid leave.
- Discretionary Time Off: We believe in time off from work – to come back refreshed and refocused. So we offer discretionary time off, aka we do not limit your PTO Days, since we believe you will take ownership of your tasks and know when is a good time to take some time off and when you need it, just discuss it with your manager.
- Holidays: We recognize a total of 11 holidays – including Juneteenth, MLK Jr. Day and Thanksgiving. If you want to celebrate a holiday that is not recognized by us – use your discretionary time off.
- Work-Life: We believe that you take ownership of your projects and we support you in creating a schedule that works for you and your life / family situation. When your job allows it, we are all for telecommuting and work from home on a flexible basis.
- Activities: At Simple Feast, it’s important that our employees’ mental and physical well-being are prioritized as we work together towards a more sustainable future. We offer our employees activities as Yoga and Meditation.